We Offer the Most Competitive Rates and Fees in the Industry
Our company endeavors to have the most competitive rates in the industry. Our rates start at 1.09% for Swiped Merchants and 1.79% for Keyed Merchants. Our rates and fees depend on the type of business you have, whether you are swiping cards or keying cards, which card types you are accepting, and more.
It is important to understand that varying rates will be applied to your processing activity as a function of the type of card, the manner in which the card is processed, and your adherence to required processing rules. To minimize your costs, it is in your best interests to ensure that you and your employees follow the procedures described in your Welcome Booklet and in the training we provide at the time we activate your account.
The discount rate comprises a number of costs, dues, fees, assessments, network charges merchants are required to pay for accepting credit and debit cards, the largest cost by far is the Interchange fee. Interchange fee is a term used in the payment card industry to describe a fee paid between banks for the acceptance of card based transactions. Usually it is a fee that a merchant's bank (the "acquiring bank") pays a customer's bank (the "issuing bank").
Swiped Qualified Rate:
Keyed Qualified Rate:
Keyed Non Qualified Rate:
- non qualified downgrades can range from 1.50%-1.99% and are added to the keyed qualified rate. (ex. If your qualified rate is 2.30% and the non qualified rate is 1.90% your total rate is 4.20%)
- billing address not provided for address verification (AVS)
- transactions not batched/settled within 24 hrs
- authorization code is manually keyed (forced Authorization)
- card type (corporate, government, international, and personal rewards cards)